What to look for in your dental office
- Good clean technique
- Clean office and grounds
- Staff properly dressed for health care delivery
- Proper sterilization that includes packaging and sterilization of instruments, barriers on surfaces that can’t be sterilized, and proper monitoring of heat sterilizers
- Proper disposal of amalgam (mercury)
- Cancer screening
- Screening for decay
- Complete review of health history and how it relates to your dental treatment
- Standard of care practice for proper x-ray and exam intervals
- Comprehensive approach to your dental care with an emphasis on prevention
- Courteous, caring staff that behaves professionally
- Appointments that are on schedule unless circumstances beyond your dental teams control arise.
- Complete understanding of your dental treatment clinically and financially
- The kind of service and office you would refer to others
PLEASE let us know when we don’t meet these standards. It will help us do a better job for you.